Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cookies and Bread in Jars.

I've seen these photos around the net for a while now but never really wondered about what they were exactly.
And it's amazing! Imagine, for a person like me who hates cooking (and does it really bad, to be quite honest) this is fabulous!

All the dry ingredients come inside the bottle or jar, you just have to add the wet ones and tadaaa!
Yeah.., I know, you would say that I could buy the food already baked, but that takes away the cuteness of all these!
Plus the part I hate the most about baking something is weighting the ingredients.
I know, I fail as a housewife, but that's what you get for having a husband that cooks better than everyone in the town! xDD

Now, only if these were sold somewhere..

3 comments:

  1. que buenisima idea! y tan mono tenerlos en la alacena *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Son tan bonitos que daría pena vaciarlos para cocinarlos.

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...