Monday, September 26, 2011

Call me shallow, but shopping makes me happy!

Today I received the last things I bought, but I'll show you next week or so because I'm really unhappy with most of them, so I'll take a chill pill, iron them and next week maybe, I'll like them.

Anyway, here are some things I've been receiving and buying IRL until last week.

01
Shoes & glasses (I couldn't believe how comfy these shoes were, when I tried them on!) from Blanco.


02
No, you're not drunk, these are two pairs of heart shaped glasses. There was a mistake with the shop and I ended paying and receiving two of them. Want one? from ebay.


03
Octopus necklace that will look great with my Mermaid print from etsy.


04
Black suspenders from ebay.


05
Red quilted bag from the local street market.


06
Socks from Blanco.


07
Dresses fro Aprilia from ebay.


08
Boots fro Aprilia from ebay.


09

10
Brown & Red bags from lovelyshoes.net.


11
Dress from Blanco.

5 comments:

  1. Me encanta comprar XD y que pues?? que lindas cosas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pues yo envidio a quienes disfrutan de comprar...
    Me gusta tener cosas, comprarlas por interweb y recibirlas, pero IRL ¡es tal martirio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH ese vestido de Blanco!!!♥♥ Yo he ido hoy y no estaba...cuánto vale? ;~;

    Adoro especialmente la ropita para Aprilia, es adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. que monton de cosas!!! me encanta el vestido negro y los zapatos negros tambien, se parecen mucho a unos de chloe! <3

    sobre el top bandeau, si se va cayendo xD como cualquier top de ese estilo, por eso debe ser un tank top muy ajustado el que se debe modificar :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. que cosas mas chulas, en especial me encanta el collar pulpo que genial! *_*

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...