Monday, November 28, 2011

Somenthing hidden, something strange


♪♫ In the garden by the wall
Something moved and someone called
Why is it hollow beneath the stones?
Why is Mother crying, on her own?
♫♪

01

♪♫ An English Garden - Sol Invictus ♫♪

I know I said I was going to post about the trip, but I dressed up and took photos, hahahaha! Plus I've been busy posting on some of your blogs, and I still have a long way to go on that matter.

Yesterday it was quite cold, so I searched for my wool tights and put on my polka-hearts skirt; I really wanted Round 2 with it since I clearly can't wear it on summer due to its length. So I'm planning thousand looks with it for colder days!

02

03

04

05

06

07

08

09

10


Skirt: Pull & Bear.
Turtleneck: ZARA.
Jacket: ZARA.
Tights: Calzedonia.
Boots: Merkal Calzado.
Bag: lovelyshoes.net.
Beret: Atmosphere.
Accessories: BLANCO, Bijou Brigitte & mine from like..., forever.
Lips: Deep Berry by Revlon.


11

And here is one with Luc, I love the photo, but I hate how I don't have the skills to kill those white hairs in my fringe with photoshop. My age really shows in this one, right? Hehe... ¬¬

12


2 comments:

  1. me encanta este conjunto, estas tan preciosa!! y es bonito verte con algo que no sea rojo de vez en cuando :) el labial te queda precioso! y ya sabes, envidia eterna con tu piel de porcelana xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Adri: Gracias!! Sabes, es raro, porque cuando no llevo rojo me siento rara! xDD Mi piel pobrecita no es tan bonita como se ve en las fotos, el maquillaje ayuda mucho, pero de adolescente sufrí de mucho acné y no se me han ido las marcas, pero gracias, de verdad!

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...