Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I'm not like them but I can pretend.


♪♫ My heart is broke but I have some glue
Help me inhale and mend it with you
We'll float around and hang out on clouds
Then we'll come down and have a hangover
. ♫♪

01

♪♫ Dumb - Nirvana ♫♪

Maybe you recognize this outfit from my last post about Dublin, and yes, is practically the same, but since I wore it miles away from where I live and I didn't have a proper shot of it, I wore it again the other day, I love it so much the boots and jacket makes it so cozy!!

And I'll keep it short since I have the flu, and I feel terrible!

02

03

04

05

06


Skirt: Emily Temple cute.
Turtleneck: Zara.
Cardigan: 47th Street.
Tights: Calzedonia.
Jacket: Zara.
Boots: Atmosphere.
Bag: lovelyshoes.net.
Beret: Atmosphere.
Corsage: Alice et June.
Accessories: Bijou Brigitte & Hard Rock Cafe.
Lips: NYX - BLL 138 Ruby.


07

4 comments:

  1. pero que collar tan mas bonito y mono *_* va perfecto con la falda!! que bueno que le tomaste una foto de cerca porque sino no lo hubieramos podido apreciar *0*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layering of your outfit is truly incredible! <3 and I love love love the deer print of your dress!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué guapa!! Me encanta el conjuto *___* y las fotos son muy bonitas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adriana: Abuso demasiado de ese collar, y es que es tan bonito! <3

    Jo: Thanks a lot, honey!! And thanks for visiting!

    Ania: Gracias!! :33 Y las fotos es todo cortesía de Luc! xDD

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...